Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted to us unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of RSL. RSL neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with RSL.
2. While RSL uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, it makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. RSL assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither RSL nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. RSL also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images from the Site.
4. Images of people at the Centre or places within the Centre displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Redbridge Sports & Leisure. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws and the laws of privacy and publicity.
5. The logos and photographs (collectively the “RSL Images”) displayed on the Site are owned wholly by RSL and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any original image displayed on the Site without the written permission of RSL or such third party that may own the images or logos displayed on the Site. Your misuse of RSL Images displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
6. RSL has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. Although Redbridge Sports & Leisure is always happy to hear from you, we may from time to time experience slight delays in responding to email communication, and as such, only email correspondence deemed by us as worthy of attention or reply (i.e. regarding the Centre, its operations, programs and services) will be given a response.
RSL is under absolutely no obligation to respond to any ‘junk’ email correspondence, and assumes no responsibility for its receiving of any such material. Regrettably, unsolicited correspondence offering RSL business services or the like will not be acknowledged to replied to. We inform you that all email correspondence deemed inappropriate will be ignored and deleted.
We also advise that you are prohibited from using our online communication capabilities to submit to RSL any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, harassing, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Redbridge Sports & Leisure will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials, or using our online communication capabilities in such a way that we deem inappropriate.
9. While we strive to maintain and update the Site’s content regarding upcoming events, tournaments, classes, days, times and dates, these are constantly subject to change and, as such, we accept no responsibility for any wrong information that, at the time of posting, RSL believed to be accurate. Please check back to our Newsletter and What’s New pages, or call the Centre direct, for confirmation of such events, tournaments, classes, days, times and dates.
Redbridge Sports & Leisure may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
© 2013 Redbridge Sports & Leisure Trust
All rights reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Redbridge Sports & Leisure respects the privacy concerns of the users of its Internet Site (“Site”), and has created this privacy statement to explain what information we gather from your visit to our Sites, and how such information may be used.
Use of Information: As a general policy no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to Redbridge Sports & Leisure Online. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of our Internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience.
Our Site’s various registration forms may request that you give us contact information (such as your name, postal address and/or e-mail address) demographic information (such as your age and gender) and profile data (such as your preferences in entertainment/leisure/sport/activity). Information submitted at the time of registration or submission may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by Redbridge Sports & Leisure and may be shared with our promotional partners. Personally identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about the Centre and what we’re doing. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the Choice/Opt-out section below.
Links to Other Sites: While we actively provide links to other Sites belonging to clubs and affiliates, Redbridge Sports & Leisure is not responsible for the content or practices of third party websites that may be linked to our Site. Our Site may also be linked to other suitable websites operated by other exclusively sports-based companies, individuals or groups.
Choice/Opt-Out: Our Site may provide you with the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list to not receive future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, it is best to follow the specific instructions outlined within the communications you receive from us.
Google Analytics Cookies
These cookies are used by our Google Analytics tool to help us see how people are using our website. It helps us find out how many people view each page and how they found our site, we do not see anything personally identifiable to you and can’t see who you are, how much you earn or what colour socks you’re wearing. We just get average information such as “150 people from Redbridge viewed the site today”.
Third-Party cookies (out of our control cookies)
We use social features from:
- Facebook (Like) – www.Facebook.com
- Twitter (tweet) – Twitter (api.tweetmeme.com)
- Plus One – plusone.google.com
- Lead Tracking – googleleads.g.doubleclick.net
- YouTube Embedded Videos – YouTube.com
- Microsoft ads tracking – atdmt.com
If you are still concerned with using Cookies during your Internet browsing then you can disable them, please remember you will not get the full benefit of the site with these disabled. This can be done through your browser settings.
Use of Information
The information collected by Redbridge Sports and Leisure through this website will be used for promotional purposes for RSL’s products and services. It may be shared with other affiliate companies whom we allow access to this information. You have the opportunity to opt-out of this agreement on the sign-up form by choosing the “No” option on the question – “Are you interested in receiving information about our products and services?”
Last updated 1st December 2013
A Registered Charity under the Charities Act 1960 – No. 303187 Registered in England No. 1000 490